A beautiful valley, Ziro is situated in the Northeast Indian state of Arunachal Pradesh. Most popularly known for its annual music festival, Zero has managed to stay untouched even now. A world heritage site, Ziro is headquarters to Lower Subansiri District of Arunachal Pradesh. But most people don’t know that Ziro has so many other places too that will bring you closer to nature. Be it the temples, beautiful ridges or music festivals, Ziro is a must visit destination in India is you want to experience the heaven on earth. Here are some of the places you should explore while in Ziro.
- Talley valley wildlife sanctuary
The Sanctuary Covers 337 sq. km. of area and it is one of the main attractions of Ziro. The wildlife lover’s haven is home to different rare species. The wonderful forests that enjoy a great deal less human mediation have an extensive variety of varied vegetation. Silver fir trees, orchids, awesome ranges of bamboo and ferns are a part of the trees found here.
- Meghna cave Temple: A must visit for travelers, this antiquated cave temple goes back to 5000 years and it was rediscovered in the year 1962. Situated at a height of 300 feet, the sanctuary offers shocking perspectives of the encompassing region. Great mountains, thick backwoods exhibiting lavish greenery to your eyes and lovely river streaming underneath give you the most awesome experience. You will be speechless to when you will see the magnificent spot. Get your camera out so that you can recollect your memories on your return.
- Kile Pakho: The ridge of Kile Pakho is arranged 7 km far from old Ziro. The spot would amuse nature lovers for the picturesque beauty it brings to the table. Hop on the ridge and you could have Ziro’s fabulous perspectives on one side and snow clad Himalayan mountains on the other side.
- Midey: You would love seeing blue pine trees for which Midey is well known. You will locate the greatest and the tallest pine trees in the entire of Apatani Valley. If you love adventure, you are certain to love this spot, as it is an incredible spot for climbing and trekking.
- Ziro Puto: Ziro Puto is a hillock where free India’s first administrative centre was set up. The spot is otherwise called Army Puto as armed force cantonment was set up amid 1960s. You could have breathtaking perspectives of Apatani level from the hillock.
- Dolo Mando: Dolo Mando is a hillock arranged west of Ziro. It pulls in sightseers in huge numbers as old Ziro and the town Hapoli perspectives from the peak are stupendous. Trekking on the slope would be exciting in the event that you are hoping to give yourself some activity.
- Ziro Festival of Music: The Ziro Festival of Music is an open air music festival conduct in the Ziro valley in the Indian state of Arunachal Pradesh. It showcases the free music scene in India. The celebration was established in 2012 by Bobby Hano and Menwhopause guitarist Anup Kutty, and has included specialists like Louw Majaw, Lee Ranaldo, Steve Shelley, Sha’air n Func, Indus Creed, and Barmer Boys among others. The celebration is spread more than four days and is facilitated by individuals from the Apatani individuals in Ziro.
Along With these one should visit the valley in the month of September to enjoy one of the most beautiful music festival on earth. Although if you want a cool temperature there, then months from December to March is the best time to visit the magnificent hill station. Many popular artists come on the stage to play some of the most famous tunes. So, get lost in the magical natural beauty of Ziro and experience the serenity returning to your body.